Personal Injury Legal Group will be awarding a $1000 scholarship to a student pursuing an undergraduate degree in pre-law studies, or a student entering law school in the Fall 2024 semester. This is to be used exclusively for tuition or other related expenses. Students must be accepted into a program at any U.S. school for Fall 2024 and have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
Start date: May 22, 2023
End date: June 1, 2024
(Winner will be notified via email no later than June 7, 2024)
Eligible applicants must:
- Hold a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be accepted or attend a law school in the U.S.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident who is authorized to work in the country
Prospective scholarship recipients must submit the following entry requirements no later than June 1, 2024:
- Proof of legal U.S. residency, which can include a birth certificate, passport, or permanent resident card
- One- to three-page essay describing the area of law the applicant intends to pursue/is pursuing and why
- Proof of acceptance or attendance from a law school in the U.S.
The $1000 scholarship award will be made payable directly to the student in the form of a check and is designed to be used for educational expenses only.
Applications for Personal Injury Legal Group Legal Scholarship must be received no later than the end of day on June 1, 2024 to be considered for the award.